Monday, January 3, 2011

Grandmothers Trunk

New Years is  nostalgic . And so I spent it going through my "hope chest" aka my Grandmothers chest to whom I never met but is close to my heart- but that is another story.

Through scrap books of past lovers and poetry of years gone past, wow did I used to write well, and some  "not so much", photo's and cards and even a loved one no longer here. And yes, it was claimed I  didn't shed a tear- and that is another blog or two regarding family dynamics yet somehow with a New year we have permission to forget, or forgive, or how we choose to live, I forget the rules, but they are as I make of them.

I do things in three's, candles I decorate with, wine glasses, pictures and now years I live it so seems. The past years were so turbulent, words cant express- oh, I am sure I will embark on soon but not now. Now it is over. Tis a New year ...New fourth year I do say and so we forgive or forget yesterday.

I can say more about Grammies chest yes....everyone should have. A glimpse into yester year , both good thoughts and times and bad. But mostly good .... For we have learned and grown and so much we are shown- through our hope chest. 2011 make it your Best!

The journals , the trickets, the photos, the thoughts that we had, the years gone past , concert tickets, baby books? So much more than 3 yrs past! Wow, there really is so much more I can see through the fog, I can write so much better too than I can blog.

There is so much more I wish to portray, Canada, childrens books, things you dont about me but "aye? Hey?

This laptop is not my friend you should know, my mind works much faster than these keys- my foe...

I want you to search through yours archives I say, I glimpse into the futre and yesterday.

With Love Always, Tracey xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment